Home > News content

Store for Business Windows will allow developers to sell batch applications

via:博客园     time:2016/5/8 23:30:23     readed:2983


Microsoft's Store for Business Windows for business users and the education market since its release, to provide developers with small and medium enterprises and educational users to sell special desktop software and applications market. Now, Microsoft announced that Store for Business Windows to provide developers with the option to pay for the bulk of the offer application, but also to further facilitate the development and application of small and medium enterprises need to batch deployment.

Developers sold the batch version of the application into will be in accordance with the consumer version of the rules into, namely if the developers of the monthly application income of more than $2.5 million, developers will be able to get into 70-80% of the revenue, and Microsoft Access to the remaining 20% - 30%; for consumers and currently only allows 10 enterprise edition Windows users through the windows store for business to buy bulk version of the application, and the ease of deployment. The future of Store for Business Windows will add bulk discounts, the purchase of the function of the enterprise, and will allow business users to open credit card accounts other than the payment method.

China IT News APP

Download China IT News APP

Please rate this news

The average score will be displayed after you score.

Post comment

Do not see clearly? Click for a new code.

User comments

Related news