Update Assistant is an update management tool designed to automatically download updates and manage the upgrade time of updates. Media creation tools can help users create installation media for Windows 10 May 2019, but they do not directly provide ISO images.
Fortunately, there is a little trick that allows you to download Windows 10 May 2019 ISO images directly. For 64-bit systems, the ISO image capacity is 4.6GB, and the download can be completed in less than 9 minutes on the 80Mbps broadband network.
To download the Windows 10 May 2019 ISO image directly without using the Windows Media Creation Tool, you need to modify the default settings of the web browser.
If you use Google Chrome browser, the steps are as follows:
1. Start Chrome Browser
2. Open Microsoft's website in Chrome
3. Press Ctrl Shift I to access the developer tool
4. If the toolbars are not displayed, use Ctrl Shift M to trigger the device toolbars
5. Choose Google Pixel orIPhone
6. Pages are automatically reloaded
7. Select the updated version of Windows 10 May 2019
8. Select the language and correct the system configuration to download the file.
If you use Chromium-based Edge browser to download, the steps are as follows:
1. Visit Microsoft's ISO Mirror Download Page in Edge Browser
2. Open the menu
3. Using Ctrl Shift M to trigger device toolbars
4. Click "Adaptive" to select the iPhone or Google Pixel
5. Edge Developer Tools
6. Refresh the page if the automatic loading is incorrect
7. Select Windows 10 and Language Settings
8. Download 64-bit version of Windows 10 system.
It is worth noting that the download link will expire in 24 hours, so make sure your network connection is normal and you need to complete the download in one day. Subsequently, users can perform installation operations through media creation tools or other tools.