Home > News content

The first 5g explosive product comes to Huawei mate30 series 5g pre-sale

via:快科技     time:2019/10/23 14:16:24     readed:65

Visit:

HUAWEI mall

Huawei's Mate30 Pro 5G uses a full screen with a resolution of 2400 x 1176, a front camera of 32 million pixels and a rear hypersensitive Leica movie, including a 40 million pixel movie camera, a 40 million pixel hypersensitive camera, a 8 million pixel long focal camera, a 3D depth camera, and a built-in 4500mAh battery.

In recent years, domesticMobile phoneThrough continuous technological innovation, in addition to the progress of process design and performance, the mobile phone's endurance has also made rapid development. Large batteries and fast charging have always been the features of Huawei mate series. This time, Huawei mate 30 series supports 40W wired super fast charging, 27W wireless super fast charging, 40W wired car fast charging, 27W wireless car fast charging, 40W mobile power fast charging, and completes the layout of fast charging in the whole scene.

The 40-W cable super-fast charge and the 27W wireless super-quick charge supported by the Huawei Mate30 series pass the Germany Rhine T-V security quick-charging certification. The 40W cable super-fast charging means that the Huawei Mate30 series can further speed up the charging speed and shorten the time for charging the mobile phone by the user, And the 27W wireless super fast charging allows the user to get rid of the binding of the cable to realize the rapid charging. In the vehicle-mounted charging scenario, the Huawei Mate30 series fully supports the super-fast charging wireless vehicle charging, and the user can quickly and fully charge the mobile phone in the way of driving, thereby solving the problem that the mobile phone can not continue to navigate due to the low electric quantity in the navigation process of the mobile phone by the user. At the same time, the Huawei Mate30 series can also carry out wireless reverse charging, and supplement the power for other devices that support wireless charging.

According to the evaluation data of professional media, when Huawei mate30 series uses the original charger, it uses the 40W SCP fast charging protocol to charge, which takes 1 hour and 18 minutes to fully charge Huawei mate30, with the maximum power of 36.2w. According to the actual measurement, if iqiyi is used to watch movies online for about 30 minutes, the power consumption will be 5%. If iqiyi is used to play a 30 minute "King's glory" mobile game, the power consumption will be reduced by 10%. Therefore, under the condition of continuous and moderate use, Huawei mate30 series can last for about 9 hours, while under the condition of light and discontinuous use, it can be charged in two days.

According to the data of @ Xiaobai, a famous blogger, Huawei mate30 consumes 21% of the power and 79% of the remaining power after using 720p video, Weibo and buffeting in one hour. The power consumption of Huawei mate30pro is 22%, and the remaining power is 78%.

In addition to built-in high-capacity batteries and support for super fast charging, Huawei's Mate30 series is also equipped with high-performance and low-power Kirin 990 series chips. Among them, Kirin 9905G adopts 7nm EUV process process, 5G Modem is also integrated into SoC for the first time. It also supports SA/NSA 5G dual module network, 5G/4G/3G/2G and other network systems, as well as 5G 4G dual card dual standby, which can greatly reduce power consumption and thus improve power management efficiency compared with plug-in baseband scheme.

The Kirin 990 series of chips also use the Da Vinci architecture NPU, which greatly improves the AI performance. It can identify massive applications intelligently, and optimize power consumption and power consumption. Intelligent early warning model can reduce abnormal power consumption, and intelligent power optimization strategy can be formulated according to users' usage habits.

According to Huawei officials, Huawei's mate30 series 5g version can last up to 8-9 hours in 5g state, which is more outstanding in terms of endurance than its friend products.

In general, Huawei mate30 series 5g can improve the endurance of the device in software and hardware by means of built-in large capacity battery, full scene super fast charging support, intelligent power optimization management and other means. The full scene fast charging support can help users get rid of the problem of power anxiety. Huawei mate30 series 5g version will be available for pre-sale at 18:08 on October 23. Whether Huawei mate30 series 5g version will become the first 5g product is worth looking forward to.

China IT News APP

Download China IT News APP

Please rate this news

The average score will be displayed after you score.

Post comment

Do not see clearly? Click for a new code.

User comments