At present, the number carrying network transfer service has begun trial operation. According to the regulations on service management of number carrying and network transfer issued by the Ministry of industry and information technology, the number carrying and network transfer will be officially launched nationwide before November 30.
Today, China Unicom issued a reminder,Since the trial operation of carrying number to transfer network, some lawbreakers have cheated by passing off the staff of telecommunication operation enterprises, which has seriously damaged the interests of consumers. Remind users to read the detailed rules of China Unicom's account carrying and network transfer service carefully when handling the business related to account carrying and network transfer, and handle it through the designated channel of China Unicom. For details, please call China Unicom's customer service hotline: 10010.
According to the detailed rules, at this stage, the numbers that do not provide the service include:
1. Satellite mobile service number: network number is 1349, 174, etc;
2. Resale number of mobile communication: the network number is 170, 171, 162, 165, 167, etc;
3. Internet of things number: Internet of things private network number (such as 146, 148, 149, 140-144, 1064 segments, etc.) and other general public mobile communication network numbers used for Internet of things applications;
4. Other situations that do not conform to national policies and regulations.
The following conditions shall be met at the same time when applying for the number transfer service:
1. Telecommunications business operators who have signed up with the original contract (hereinafter referred to as
2. In normal use state (non loss reporting, shutdown, etc.);
3. Settle the paid telecommunication expenses with the carrier, if there are any unclaimed telecommunication expenses (such as international roaming expenses), the time and method of payment have been agreed with the carrier;
4. There is no agreement on the time limit agreed with the carrier or the time limit has been lifted;
5. 120 days (natural days) have passed since the last transfer.
Users shall provide the following materials when handling the service of carrying number and transferring network into China Unicom:
1. The valid certificate of the user of the number registered in the carrier (the same as the valid certificate of personal real name access to the network);
2. Carry out the authorization code effectively;
3. Apply for the mobile phone card corresponding to the service number.
At this stage, in principle, we will not provide the bringing in service entrusted to others.