For windows insider members of fast and slow channels at the same time, Microsoft today launched the windows 10 build 19035 version update. This version update is closer to the RTM version of windows 10 version 2004, which means that Microsoft has put the development work on 20h2.
In the update of windows 10 build 19035, a significant change is that Microsoft no longer moves Notepad to Microsoft Store. Microsoft plans to migrate notepad and other core applications to the Microsoft Store for faster updates.
Write in the update log
Thank you for your feedback on the store version of Notepad. At this stage, Microsoft has decided not to provide this function to users. Members of windows insider may have noticed some changes, and Microsoft has removed this adjustment in this version.
If you previously fixed Notepad to the taskbar or start menu, you need to re fix it after upgrading this version
If you have set some file formats to open with Notepad by default, you will be prompted when you try to open this type of file again after upgrading this version, and you need to reselect Notepad.
Other general updates
● this version no longer displays the version watermark in the lower right corner of the desktop. But that doesn't mean Microsoft has done it
Microsoft has completed an experiment on how to drive updates through Windows Update distribution. The devices involved in the experiment will no longer display Settings
● Microsoft has resolved a problem that may cause the fingerprint (if enabled) to sometimes not be available as a login option after waking the device from sleep.
● Microsoft has solved a problem that may cause some apps to fail to start the first time they attempt to start after resetting the app through settings.
● due to the adjustment of some insider preview versions and some battleye anti cheating software versions in the operating system, battleye and Microsoft found incompatibilities. To protect insiders who may have installed these versions on their PCs, Microsoft has applied compatibility reservations to these devices to prevent affected versions of windows insider preview. For more information, see this article.
● some insiders report that when trying to install the latest version, the installer rolls back and returns error code 0xc1900101. In some cases, the update completed successfully in subsequent attempts. If you encounter problems, make sure to submit feedback in the feedback center.
● Microsoft reports that the update process was suspended for a long time when investigating the installation of the new version.
● Microsoft is investigating reports that some external USB 3.0 drives did not respond to start code 10 after connecting.