exceptSecond generation networking Pro Series wireless platform supporting Wi Fi 6e and three bandToday, Qualcomm also released the world's leading portfolio of mobile wireless connectivity products. The Wi Fi 6e 6GHz band and Bluetooth 5.2 are closely combined, and the speed is also the first in the world.
Based on Qualcomm's leading Wi Fi 6e and Bluetooth audio technologies, Qualcomm's two solutions, fastconnect 6900 and fastconnect 6700, released this time, are the fastest mobile Wi Fi solutions in the industry, with peak speeds of 3.6gbps and 3gbps respectively. Meanwhile, they support VR class low latency and sharp end Bluetooth technology, which can create immersive audio experience.
At the same time, the two new schemes also haveThe industry's first 4K QAM advanced modulation technology, and across the 2.4GHz, 5GHz and 6GHz frequency bands, the maximum QAM rate will be increased from 1K to 4K in all supportable bands, thus enhancing the game experience and Ultra HD streaming capacity.
160MHz channel is also supported in 5GHz and 6GHz frequency bandsIt can significantly improve throughput and reduce congestion at the same time.
Fastconnect 6900Unique four channel dual frequency concurrency in the frequency band including 6GHzSo as to obtain higher transmission speed.
In order to fundamentally improve the network capacity and network efficiency, even in the most user intensive homes, enterprises and public places, reliable network performance can be provided. The new scheme adds a lot of new features of differentiation, including:
The newly added spectrum resources up to 1200MHz in the - 6GHz frequency band can significantly improve the capacity of Wi Fi network, making the number of data transmission paths more than double on the current basis.
- in addition to supporting 160MHz channel in 5GHz band, the dual band 160MHz feature can also support up to 7 non overlapping channels in 6GHz band.
- covering all frequency bands, supporting high-performance uplink / downlink MU-MIMO and OFDMA mobile technologies.
- the new Wi Fi 6 uplink MU-MIMO feature increases the network capacity by more than 2.5 times.
The new scheme also hasUltra low delay, up to 8 times reduction in dense environment, which can meet the wireless VR level delay required by the head display device, i.e. less than 3 ms. both mobile games and the extended reality of the XRS are promising.
In addition, the new scheme adopts14nm process manufacturingIt supports advanced power management architecture, up to 50% higher than the previous generation, and further reduces power consumption by reducing channel congestion and improving scheduling algorithm.
The fastconnect 6900 / 6700 solution integrates the latest Bluetooth 5.2 audio technology, key features include:
- it includes a second Bluetooth antenna supporting intelligent switching function, which can cope with common signal blocking problems and achieve the ultimate Bluetooth connection reliability and coverage.
- designed for emerging low-power audio experiences such as multi-point audio sharing and broadcast audio, capable of supporting multiple audio connections at the same time.
- aptx adaptive supports audio up to 96KHz, comparable to wired connections, and provides a high-quality ultra wideband call experience.
- when used with Qualcomm qcc5141, qcc5144, qcc3046, qcc3040 audio SOC, users can enjoy stable top-level sound quality with low power consumption.
- innovative transmission efficiency and coexistence algorithm can significantly expand coverage and improve link robustness.
Qualcomm's fastconnect 6900 / 6700 solution is in the process of sampling and is expected to be shipped in the second half of 2020, with partners including Asustek, LG Electronics, oppo, Yijia, sharp, Xiaomi, etc.