Home > News content

Amd GPU has shipped 553 million products in seven years: Intel / NVIDIA envies its advantage

via:驱动之家     time:2020/6/3 14:32:34     readed:116

Jon Peddie research, a market research organization, today released an interesting set of data showing the GPU graphics processor shipments of AMD in the eight years 2013-2019, including three categories: independent graphics card, consumer grade APU and game console APU.

Data display,Amd GPU's shipment volume in 2013 was only 87 million, and it has grown steadily since then, reaching 553 million by 2019.

AMD

Among them, amd won the orders of Microsoft and Sony game consoles at the same time. With the strong drive of Zen architecture sharp dragon processor, GPU also rose with the tide.

According to the product range,29% of AMD GPU's shipments come from Microsoft and Sony, accounting for 9% and 20% respectively, totaling 29%.

The proportion of independent graphics card is 36%, of which 18% is desktop and notebook, while 35% is consumer grade APU, of which 12% is desktop and 23% is notebook.

In another dimension, laptops account for 39% of AMD's total GPU shipments, while desktops account for only 30%.

Interestingly, if we only talk about APU, amd can't beat Intel, but if we only talk about APU, AMD is not an opponent of NVIDIA at all, but AMD will win in both hands, and there will be no opponent.

AMD

At present, amd GPU also appears in Sony ps5, Microsoft Xbox series X, and Samsung mobile SOC. It can be predicted that another explosion will occur in 2021.

AMD

China IT News APP

Download China IT News APP

Please rate this news

The average score will be displayed after you score.

Post comment

Do not see clearly? Click for a new code.

User comments