Gpu-z, a GPU card recognition software produced by techpowerup, has just released the latest version 2.33.0. Amd users should not miss this time becauseFive of the 10 update logs are related to AMD, including adding new card support, improving hardware support, and fixing bugs.
In addition, the new version finally supports the next generation of NVIDIA notebook graphics cards mx330 and mx350.
Look directly at the update log:
- quickly support amd Renoir APU and fix some crashes and bugs
- fix d3d12 mesh shader detection errors on Windows 10 V2004 systems
- AMD integrated graphics cards, power consumption from
- fixed the problem of occasionally detecting the memory capacity of AMD video card
- fixed the problem that the maximum display value of the video memory occupancy sensor on some graphics cards was wrong
- add support for AMD radon Pro 5600m (Navi 12) graphics card
- added support for NVIDIA RTX 2060 / 2070 Mobile Version (tu106-b), mx330 / mx350
- added support for Intel comet Lake UHD 610 / 630 and coffee Lake UHD P630