Although Samsung delayed the release of the new Galaxy Z fold 2 folding screen during the unpacked 2020 launch on August 5, the final specifications of the device have been exposed in detail by winfuture. Meanwhile, Galaxy Z Fold 2 has accepted a reservation in the UK for £1799(about 16486 RMB), comparable to the initial Galaxy Fold's initial listing.
System: Android 10.
● outer screen :6.2 inch Super AMOLED (Infinity Flex) screen, resolution 2260×816, support HDR 10 and filter blue light.
● processor: Qualcomm Cellon 865.
● storage: GB LPDDR5x RAM 256GB UFS 3.1ROM .12
Front view: 10 MP sensor, pixel density 1.22 μ m, f / 2.2 aperture.
● rear three shots :12 MP ultra wide angle (1.12μm、f/2.2)12 MP wide angle (1.8μm、f/1.8、 phase detection automatic focusing, OIS anti-shake)12 zoom lens (1.0μm、f/2.4).
Connection: nano SIM card, 4G (LTE), 5g, WLAN, USB type-C charging / data ports are supported.
Battery: the capacity is 4500 MAH, the battery life can reach 31 hours in 4G mode, and it supports fast charging / wireless charging / reverse wireless charging.
● color matching: optional black (Mystic Black), copper (Mystic Bronze).
● size :159.2×128.2×6.9 mm, Weight :279
Selling price: 1999 euro / 1799.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Commercial Video Leaked（Via)
As for sensors, the machine has built-in fingerprint scanner, accelerometer, barometer, gyroscope, compass, Hall sensor, proximity sensor, RGB light sense and so on.
Dolby atoms stereo speakers, Bixby intelligent voice assistant, Samsung Knox security folder, APP pair and AR Emoji are supported by AKG.
Finally, Galaxy Z fold 2 supports fingerprint / face recognition, GPS navigation, and improves the experience of using three apps at the same time.