Although the remote desktop function has been integrated in Windows system, the client desktop that will be controlled will be forced to readjust to adapt to the device of the controller. This means that when you connect remotely, all open applications will become small windows. Fortunately, Google offers a free remote desktop app that allows users to connect to your PC through Android, IOS or even the web.
Installation steps of controlled party
1. Install on the PC you want to control remotelyChrome Remote DesktopExtender
2. Visithttps://remotedesktop.google.com/access/Then add your computer
3. You will be provided with a computer name and a password of at least 6 digits
Installation steps of control party
2. After installing the app, click the hamburger menu to make sure that you log in to the same account of Chrome browser with remote desktop, and then click open account to switch to the account
3. Your remote computer list will appear
4. Click the remote desktop you want to access and enter the pin code
Another added advantage is that this connection method does not adjust the size of any open windows on the computer, and when users connect to the computer remotely, it does not lock your computer, so anyone can watch it together, which makes it very suitable for remote assistance.
You can also choose to give someone a one-time access code to grant them permission to provide remote assistance. However, it seems that this method can only be used directly through the web browser https://remotedesktop.google.com/support , let you generate a code, or use the code to connect to the PC.